From May we started program of precise help to Ukrainian families suffered from the consequences of war. Those are families with children, elder people whose homes are damaged or they just moved to feel more safe to the another regions of Ukraine.
How we proceed requests?
1. Receive request for help in our Instagram or Facebook page
2. Ask for confirmation documents, that was given by local authorities. In Ukraine we call them certificate of an internally displaced person. Or ivy could certificate of large family (from 3 and more children).
3. Confirm precise request. It could be food, children hygiene like diapers, napkins, clothes. Also ask about pets in family.
4. Collect all supplies we have in one charity box. Usual range of weight from 10 till 30kg
5. Send it by Ukrainian post service “Nova Poshta”
6. Receive photo reports and words of gratitude from people whom we helping.
This project focused on helping the most vulnerable families, where parents are separated because of war or because of small children they have no opportunity to have work in another city. Those boxes are not only about help with food and some extra needs, but it’s also about humanity and joy. Every box has some sweets and toys for children. Our team trying to satisfy needs of all members of family. We ask sex and age of all children in family to put in box something special and useful. All is making with love and kindness of our volunteers.
This is not one time help. We want to help on regular basic families every 3-4 weeks as we already do. So families who received boxes in may already got second box in June.
Our organization express our gratitude and respects to our partners, who support us with all supplies like food, medicals, hygiene, clothes and toys: Hilfsaktion Roman, Folkowisko Foundation, Connect Aid, Aid4Ukraine Hebburn. All together we make good job!
But now we ask for help. Our charity box we send for free, so the recipient doesn’t pay for delivery. Usually cost of delivery ranges between 120-200 uah it’s 3.3-5.5$, average 4$ per one box.
We ask you for help with donations so we can send more charity boxes to families.
On the 1st of June international holiday Children Day our volunteers visit Zhytomyr orphanage and Lyceum that became new home for families with more than 30 children.
In May we received official request from Zhytomyr orphanage and shelter to help with supplies and organise celebration for children. We made big work with our foreign friends. We express our gratitude to family couple from Canada Michael Garnett and Rebecca Rider Garnet for sponsoring in buying toys for children. Our wonderful English friend Alison Piper for help with products, hygiene in Poland. Grateful to Ukrainian bakery companies “Biscotti” and “Dobryj Vechir” for supplying biscuits and sweets for celebration.
We made great job all together! “Source of Revival of Ukraine” as Charity Foundation want to move forward to help children more on a regular basis. We have purpose to expand our help to more shelters, orphanages around Ukraine to save childhood of small Ukrainian and to give hope for better future.
If you want to help children, please contact us!
TOGETHER TO VICTORY!
The Foundation has very intense activity and sometimes unfortunately there is not enough time to publish the main news. However, we are correcting ourselves, because the main principles of work of the Source of Revival of Ukraine Charitable Foundation (SRUA) are transparency and honesty.
Huge work have been done by our Ukrainian and foreign volunteers since the beginning of the war, but today the volunteer movement is slowing down due to emotional and physical overload. We are living people, we understand that. But it's not about us!
We continue our activities in various directions to revive the country, even when the war is not over and the struggle for a dignified life of our Ukrainians continues.
In May, with the help of SRUA volunteers and partners, we:
- transported more than 150 tons of humanitarian aid
- drove about 25,000 km
- helped people and the military in Kharkiv, Bakhmut, Kramatorsk, Chernihiv, Makariv, Ivnkiv district, etc.
- gave Mercedes Vito for the needs of the Armed Forces
- passed 2 generators for the needs of the Armed Forces on the front line
- 100 kg of food kits were sent to individual families with many children in remote areas of the country who have no means of subsistence
- signed a memorandum of cooperation with the All-Ukrainian Association of Public Organizations "Public Parliament" and the Canadian NGO "HUGS".
There is a lot of work ahead, join the support of our team!
GLORY TO UKRAINE!